Why become a Contract technician?
Contract technicians not only have the security of a full time permanent role but also have the opportunity to experience working within Animal facilities throughout the UK.
As a contract technician you have the flexibility of working within various organisations large or small within the pharmaceutical or academia industries on long or short term placements depending on the clients requirements. We employ technicians at all levels from Junior to Facility Managers and provide training and ongoing education to ensure our staff are up to date with the latest developments in the industry and offer a clearly defined career path and structured development programme.
As an Agenda Contract Technician you will have:
- A comprehensive support network including 24/7 hour telephone helpline
- A training bank account
- A company credit card for travel and business expenses
- IAT Membership
- Regular updates from our team at Head Office regarding company developments through visits and company newsletter
- A salary even when you are not on placement
- Generous Holidays which includes a day off for your birthday
Looking for a new challenge – Contact Agenda for further details.